Not logged in.
You are Here:
Buy and sell games
Distribute your games
Find art for your games
Improve your games
Suggest an Idea (FGL)
The Lost Treasure
Project id: 336
• Review the info
• Post the lowest quote you can afford
(Later you will be able to place a better quote, or remove your current quote unless it has been picked as the winning quote after the time has finished)
• Await the project creator to select the winning bid
Project "featured" ends in:
Art is due by:
September 28, 2010
Favorite user reminder text:
boat coin treasure
I need a full game set for my new game "The Lost Treasure".
The game is about a ship that basically looking for a treasure.
In the game you'll need to float in your boat and collect coins, each coin gives you different amount of money.
Each coin you collect also adds another mine to the screen and you'll need to avoid it.
Here is an example of the game:
Notice that this is only an example and that the game will look much better later and a lot of bug will be fixed.
What I need done is pretty much all the art of the game. It's your
choice how the game will look like.
Well, here is the list of things I need:
Main menu screen:
- buttons: Play, Instructions, Highscores, Options, More games
- options (with buttons: music(off/on), sound(off/on), main menu)
- instructions (design it however you want, supposed to have a main menu
- game over menu(with buttons: Retry, Submit Score, End Game).
- 8 type of coins (you can do it bronze, silver, gold, it only needs to look like there are cheap coins and expensive coins)
- boat with character on it (you can design the character how ever you want, you can put paddle or something and then make an animation that looks like the man is actually floating, however you want).
- background (should look like the boat is really in the water).
- a place for score on the background.
I prefer to pay in percent from sponsorship.
Full Game Set
(16 files in 2 albums)
Hi there. Please check our portfolio at http://blackmoondev.com. Cheers
(45 files in 10 albums)
If you are interested check out my portafolio.
Comment on this project
Copyright © 2010-2011 FlashGameArt.com |